Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Hair coloring is the practice of changing the color of hair. The main reasons for this practice are cosmetic (e.g., to cover gray hair, to change to a color regarded as more fashionable or desirable, or to restore the original hair color after it has been discolored by hairdressing processes or sun bleaching). Hair dyeing, which is an ancient art, involves treatment of the hair with various chemical compounds. Today, hair coloring is immensely popular, with over 75 percent of American women dyeing their hair, and globally hair colorants are a rapidly growing over-$7 billion industry.
Monday, January 13, 2014
I have to start off by saying, that blonde is the most amazing color out there, your a lucky person if it matches you. You might think that being blonde takes more work, but actually its only more work with hair, and much less with other aparence. The reason being its light and you don´t need to color yourself so much to make it match (unless your´e dark skinned in witch case id go with another color).
1. The more sun, the better! Stay outside while sunny, your blond hair color will last longer. You should use leave-in conditioner when out for long tho, it will keep your hair not from drying out
2. Soft styling cream - keeps a blond hair more together and makes it feel and look thicker! If you feel like your haircut is not thick enath then try it.
3. Wash your hair less. Once a day is okay, but keep the time you spend on your hair minimal. This will keep your color healthy longer, thus you don´t need to redye so many times.
4. For strengthening your strands you should use protein building treatment. Protein goes in your hair and makes blond shine more then any other color. It keeps strands strong so your hair grows faster and you can cut it more often to look nice.
5. Use a toning shampoo once in a while. Now no point in using them every day, if your natural color is dark then maybe twice a week and if its rather light then once a week is enath.
Red hair color works best with lightened eyebrows or glasses. Idea is not too make your dark eyebrows pop too much because its not that feminine.
2. Use a hair color safe shampoo! This is extremely important especially in the first month after dying your hair.
3. After coloring, don´t wash your hair for at least 2 days. Let the hair color do its job, you would not was the fence while its raining would you ?
4. Special hair oils. They all do a good job for a redhead. Thats one of the biggest things that makes a red hair color pop.
5. Moisturize. Red hairs curse is that it looks dry, you can fight it, there are many good moisturizers for red hair that make your hair look as amazing and alive as they are. Look around for hair moisturizers next time your in a beauty salon or get one online (much cheaper).
6. Avoid sun - use UV conditioning shampoo! Redken has the best UV protective shampoos out there for red hair color.
7.Enjoy your hair while the color is fresh! In time you will have to re dye it and it won´t always be perfect, so when it is go out and have fun.